Quotation For Marriage...

Marriage is a blend of Two Hearts.
Two souls that unite as one.
To share each other's Dreams.
To Cherish each other's Kindness.
To stand together through thick & thin.
And to Love each other from within.
for it is this Love, that Binds them
................. throughout their lives

**********************************
Success in marriage is more than

finding the right person.

Being the right person is

even more important

**********************
A momentous time in life
An embrace of two souls
A unison filled with love
A friendship unsurpassed
A blessing sent from heaven
Thus celebrated on earth
***********************

Combine happy hearts, Mix with christian love,

Add the fruits of the holy sprit,

Sprinkle with smiles, hugs& kisses ,

Bake for a lifetime .

*****************
I've often wished to have a friend
With whom my choicest hours to spend,
To whom i safely may impart
Each wish and weakness of my heart.
Who would in every sorrow cheer,
And mingle with my grief a tear,
And to secure that bliss for life,
I'd like that friend to be
My husband....My wife

**************************

Marriage is the beautiful blending of two lives, two loves, two hearts.
It is the wonderful, mystical moment when a
beautiful love story starts ........

******************************************************************

No comments:

2leep.com