Karwa Chauth SMS


Karva Chauth is a fasting observed by the Hindu women for the long life, health and prosperity of their husband. . The word Karwa (Karva) means a clay pot and chauth means fourth, as the festival is commemorated on the fourth day after the full moon in Kartik month of Hindu calendar. It is a festival that is of great importance to the women and celebrated throughout India with zeal and enthusiasm. The women break their fast after the moon has risen.Happy Karwa Chauth.

May The Sindoor,
Testify Your Prayers,
For Your Husband’s Long Life.
The Mangal Sutra Reminds You Of,
The Promises That Binds You.
And The Color Of Mehndi,
Prove The Depth Of Your Love.

I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
Cuz i m so lucky, do u know how?
Cuz God loves me.Do u know how?
Cuz he gave me a gift.
Do u know what?
Its YOU my love!
Happy Karwa…!!

If I were a tear in ur eye I wood roll down onto ur lips. But if you were a tear in my eye, I wood never cry as I wood be afraid to lose you! Thanks for being mine forever. Happy Karva Chauth!

May The Moon Light, Flood Your Life With, Happiness & Joy, Peace & Harmony. ...Happy Karwa Chauth.

The Mangal Sutra Reminds You Of, The Promises That Binds You. And The Color Of Mehndi, Prove The Depth Of Your Love..

Fast taken by wives...
For well being, longevity
and prosperity of husbands.
Seeking his blessings.
May this blissful day fills your life...
With love and happiness.

Dhanya woh devi jo pati sukh hetu vrat paave,
Dhanya woh pati jo devi roop patni paave,
Dhanya woh swaroop jo Manushyata ka deep jalawe.
Karva Chauth ki Shubhkamnaye....

A dark cloud of gloom is hovering my heart,
I am praying for your happiness & long life,
You are always in my heart,
Missing you very much on this karwa chauth...

No comments:

2leep.com