MEDITATIVE THOUGHTS

  • Love is not only a word that expresses an affective feeling. When the Verb that  is used is TO LOVE, we don’t have to forget, exactly, that draft of a Verb, which is of something that  it must be realized in Action.
  • Saying simply” I love you “!” or “I Love!” he cannot have no meant. To complete instead a Loving Action, even made in Silence, is a way to say “I love you” without the use of the words, but sure more TRUE.
  • If I say I love you “!” but after that  I am  absent in the moment of Your need, I have only expressed  a sentimental emotion the end of his self, eventually only  for my need to hear that You answer to me: “Oh… you know… I love you a lot, too!”
  • All this is cheap sentimentalism, because not sustained by acting in agreement with the meaning of the word  LOVE.
  • We cannot ever forget that TO LOVE it is a verb, and for that reason it previews very precise actions.
  • If to the expression “I love you!” they don’t make followed actions of Love, we have only fantasies on the wave of a nonexistent feeling.

No comments:

2leep.com